Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Night in SM

Enjoy!

Jer really liked this pic for some reason. I think it's kinda boring- I actually deleted it orignally but he insisted I keep it. I'm still working on how to make boring pics seem composed and interesting. What do I need to do to get on the right track!? Or am I just overly critical of myself??

Man, I'm a little annoyed this pic was a bit off center. Also, they were walking too fast so I wasn't able to take the pic until they were over the hump. I think I would have preferred them a bit higher up the bridge.

I really like this pic except I wish I had a tripod and it would have been better quality. But I love the muted colors.

Joint bday dinner at Buca. Fun times, tasty food. I hate taking pics in dark restaurants b/c I gotta play with the white balance (or I just hand it to Jer and I say, FIX IT PLEASE!!) and still all my pics come out with a red/yellow tint which I gotta fix later. Must learn how to remedy this directly on the camera!

random

random again

Jer took this pic. Nice capture of the moment!

All taken around SM and SM Pier
October 2008

Which ones did you like the most? I'm partial to the 3rd one from the top. Too bad it's a bit off center.

3 comments:

Mstic said...

i like the image of all those fuzzy heads that you have to shoot down. i like the second bridge image if perhaps the bridge was a little more lit from the bottom. but all in all...great perspective on the bridge and how you decided to compost it :)

TIMMAYY said...

just crop till your bridge is centered, silly! =P hehe

digi cams are notorious for poor indoor light white balance capabilities.. i still rather shoot without flash and just fix it in post-processing.. but damn it's a pain sometimes!..

i like the fuzzy heads the most as well.. n then the walkway bridge without hte people on it.. =P

punksarentdead said...

You've come a long way