Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Teemu!


Teemu Selanne
Kings vs Sharks
2002-2003 season

This was when Teemu was a Shark. Staples Center staff are pretty cool. They let us nosebleed peons all the way down to ice level to take pictures prior to the game.

My friend got bragging rights b/c the Sharks won that night. My home teams never seem to win when I attend! UCLA vs. Oregon, UCLA vs. Oregon State, Dodgers vs Marlins, Padres, Mets, Mariners...etc etc. Anyways, I had to clean up this photo a bit, but it turned out pretty nice for an action shot, yeah? I want to attend more hockey games but 99.9% of my so-cal friends don't like hockey. :(

Anyhoo, it's Stanley Cup time and the Ducks have a 1-0 series lead over the Senators! Good thing I am not attending any games in person or they might lose. :) PS. Teemu is a Duck again!

4 comments:

Regina said...

I'll go with you! I saw a Harvard vs. Colgate game and it was AWESOME!!!! I never thought that watching a hockey game would be so exciting. I'm certainly not a hockey expert, but I sure do enjoy a live game. =)

Mstic said...

omg....i need to go start taking sports pictures...... :sigh: i need to go to staples center and take pictures of bball games :o)

Jan(i)e said...

i need to go to more sportiing events. my boyfriend and i decided that we needed to do more things like that. sports are just better live. i need to go to a game. lol.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,