Friday, June 1, 2007

What to do when it's cold out?


My parents
Hollywood Bowl
September 2005

This picture makes me laugh so much every time I see it! We took my parents to the Hollywood Bowl to watch two Hawaiian artists that I like: Na Leo and Keali'i Reichel. We did not think it was going to be that cold! My parents were thinking of ways to keep warm so they found plastic bags and used them to cover their heads. I guess that's employing some science because I remember learning that the human body loses a percentage of body heat through the head. Anyhoo, I miss my silly parents! They are finally returning from Europe tomorrow, yay! I don't gotta water anymore plants! :P

2 comments:

taberlykim said...

this picture is hilarious! it's so great that your parents like to go places.

Regina said...

Hehe...that's such a cute picture. I never would have thought of using plastic bags.